Gillian Slinger, coordinator of the Campaign. Read more.. $750 million had a need to deal with obstetric fistula until 2015 A written report released by the US today calls for intensified purchase in cost-effective interventions to address the issue of obstetric fistula. The document estimates that at least $750 million is needed to deal with existing and new cases between now and 2015. Caused by prolonged, obstructed labour without timely medical intervention, the problem affects as many as 3.5 million women in the world. The report Supporting Efforts to get rid of Obstetric Fistula states that considerable progress has been attained in addressing obstetric fistula.We are also disappointed that, despite repeated communication with the FDA concerning our problems over a similar GSK ad campaign this past year, there is apparently a total insufficient oversight of direct-to-consumer advertising of prescription drugs. That is why we are attractive to HHS, in the hopes our concerns shall be heard and these harmful ads pulled.’ Furthermore to composing a letter to HHS, AHF has launched a campaign to raise public awareness of GSK’s damaging advertising tactics. AHF’s marketing campaign begin the other day and features print advertisements in publications like the Washington Blade, the Village Tone of voice and Los Angeles’ Frontiers.
Caused by prolonged.
- It happens when the sides of the facial skin fuse in a developing baby abnormally.
- A new study shows.
- Dilip Gajulapalli.
- With intermittent episodes of paralysis and stiffness.
- Advion to determine new laboratory in Purdue Research Park near Indianapolis Advion BioServices Inc.
- Racial Differences in Breast Cancer Associated with Genes: MONDAY.
- There are various pimple and acne herbal treatment such as Golden Glow capsules.
- Alfuzosin does not reduce symptoms in chronic prostatitis Alfuzosin.
- Alexandre Loupy.
- 6 Techniques To Clearer Skin Well.
- Which is being held on Friday.
- Advanced BioHealing commences efficacy trial of Dermagraft in the treating VLUs Advanced BioHealing.
- 1-3 the role of ART in the administration of primary HIV infection continues to be controversial.
- Steve Devereux.
- Acne Prevention Diets and Lifestyle Is your lifestyle causing your acne?
- Alternative medicine
- Family and relationships
- From health to beauty
- Health conditions
- Lab medicine
- Sexual conditions
- Skin problems
- Weight management