Recent research results indicate that treatment with omega-3 fatty acids could help to improve the outcomes of TBI. Is one of the is one of the most important fatty acids in the brain where it can play a series of neuroprotective roles found. The new study complements recent evidence – A can reduce the first […]read more
Category Archives: Optometry
Andrea E. Buckwalter, the University of Iowa, Iowa City, and colleagues analyzed 666 patients with head and neck cancer Those who 1998 to 2004. Patients gave information on their employment status at the time of diagnosis and then to three, nine and 12 months. Those who discontinued employment also rated the importance of five factors […]read more
R), a new treatment option for patients with type 2 diabetes, receives European regulatory approval for label update pioneered EU launches. As a member of the new class of DPP – 4 inhibitors, Galvus works through a novel mechanism by causing the dysfunction in the pancreatic islets, the high people with type people with type […]read more
Presented at the 96th Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America in Chicago, turns the IntelliSpace Portal almost any PC into an advanced multimodality imaging system workspace and offers physicians the ability to view images anywhere, from multiple imaging modalities, including those from non- – Philips systems, without moving to a specialized workstation.. […]read more
ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals,positive results. Visualizes Bloodstains and other substancesSnap an image of friends in front of a window curtain and the camera captures the people – and invisible blood stains splattered on the curtain during a murder. Unlikely? Chemists at the University of South Carolina are reporting development of of a camera with this and more. […]read more
- Based on the latest Information and Numbers from the Agency for Health care Research and Quality.
- AVEO commences underwritten open public giving of shares of common stock AVEO Pharmaceuticals.
- Martin Schlumberger.
- Ghinwa Dumyati.
- Akorn second quarter revenue grows 59 percent to $32.
- Akorns consolidated revenue for fourth quarter 2013 increases 19 percent to $85 million Akorn.
- We realize that moments matter in the operating room.
- Alimera Sciences resubmits New Medication Application for ILUVIEN Alimera Sciences.
- ACIPHEX decreases the quantity of acid in your abdomen.
- Abdenour Nabid.
- Geoffrey Nichol.
- ABRY Partners indications definitive agreement to obtain FastMed Urgent Care ABRY Partners.
- African-Americans and Latinos with diabetes usually do not reach desired blood sugars often.
- On Saturday day-long educational symposium on dizziness and balance disorders.
- $20 million advance in Canadian mental health research University of B.
- Alternative medicine
- Family and relationships
- From health to beauty
- Health conditions
- Lab medicine
- Sexual conditions
- Skin problems
- Weight management